Tuesday

Washington Duke Inn! Durham NC

I had so much fun at the wedding of Aimee and Geoff. Aimee is from Ireland. We hired an incredible irish violinist named Mary to play for cocktails and between sets with the jazz band during dinner. The jazz quartet was so amazing..Of course my husband was playing and having a great time..After dinner, which was in a tented area adjacent to the ballroom, the guests came into the ballroom where i performed with my 13 piece band. I have some amazing players in NC. I love them....the house rocked, great lighting , huge stage and so much fun. We also had been hired by Aimee to write an original song. I wrote about their engagement which occured in Marbella SPAIN...so the song is called Marbella. It is a bossa nova and was super fun to do. The bride handed out CD's of the custom song as party favors....she also had sched UGGS as footwear to take some pressure off of the high heeled feet....