Tuesday

Bowery Hotel!

Okay..it is been WAYYYY too long since I posted here but that is good news because that means we have been busy with our weddings. We performed a couple of weeks ago at a wedding at the Bowery Hotel...EXTREMELY AWESOME place in the Bowery in NYC. This wedding was a 2nd wedding for Tara. I played her first wedding about 8 years ago and so appreciate her not being superstitious and hiring us again. She had a really cool ceremony and then just hung out with her friends during a gigantic cocktail party. We played and people danced and her new stepdaughters sang....BUBBLY....they sounded really cute. It was pouring outside so getting in was tough but I loved the elegant but simultaneously relaxed vibe there. I think this place is a secret gem for weddings in Manhattan. It can actually accommodate quite a few people for a cocktail party and I believe at least a couple hundred people for sit down......