Monday

Liza and Daniels wedding at the Ritz Carlton!

We just got back from Liza and Daniel's wedding at the RITZ CARLTON BATTERY PARK. I love this couple. My favorite quote of the night was from the mother of the bride who was not with a husband. I am not sure if they are divorced or if she is a widow. But she said "I could never give Liza away but I am thrilled to be taking Daniel as a son-in-law" I just LOVED that ...and everyone said "AW!"

Their first dance was "LOVE" Nat King COle. Our song Satisfied was for their cake cutting. The ceremony was fun (I Will (beatles), Wonderful World, Pure Imagination (willy wonka), Pachelbel's and All YOu need as love for the recessional.

Here is a letter from them:

Deanna,

Just wanted to write a quick note to thank you for everything. You guys did an unbelievable job and truly helped make our wedding spectacular!

We could never thank you enough!

I can't even begin to count how many people told us you were the best wedding band they ever heard.

I can, however, tell you that Liza and I heard that from new yorkers, latin americans, southerners, midwesterners, young people, old people and everyone in between.

I want you to use as a reference and will be writing a letter that you can use with potential clients.

Daniel

The wedding was from 5:30-11:30. It was a blast! But I have to find some more comfortable heels..

Deanna